1 pound Ground Beef
1/2 cup Heavy cream
1/2 cup Almond flour or breadcrumbs
1/2 Onion, grated or finely minced
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
For the glaze
2 Tablespoons Ketchup (sugar free for keto)
1 Tablespoon Soy sauce
1 Tablespoon Sugar (Swerve for Keto)
1 Tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- Mix all of the meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl.
- Lay out a piece of foil about 18 inch x 18 inch square.
- Pour the meatloaf mixture into the center of the foil and for into a loaf shape. Crinkle the foil around the meatloaf.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the instant pot, followed by the rack.
- Put the foil wrapped meatloaf onto the rack and seal the lid.
- Set the timer to cook for 25 minutes at high pressure
- Natural pressure release for 10 minutes.
- Remove the meatloaf onto a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the glaze ingredients.
- Spoon half of the mixture on top of the meatloaf.
Slice the meatloaf and serve with extra glaze
nutrition per serving (keto version): 234 calories / 2g carbs / 17g fat / 18g protein