Ingredients to make 12:
2 ½ cups Bisquick baking mix
¾ cup cold whole milk or buttermilk
4 tablespoons cold butter (1/2 stick)
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 heaping cup grated Cheddar cheese
Brush on Top:
2 tablespoons butter, melted
¼ teaspoon dried parsley flakes
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine Bisquick with cold butter in a medium bowl using a knife and fork or your hands until small chunks of butter the size of peas remain. Add grated Cheddar cheese, milk, and ¼ teaspoon garlic. Mix by hand until combined, but don't over mix.
3. Drop approximately 1/4 cup sized mounds of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet using two large spoons.
4. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
5. When you take the biscuits out of the oven, melt 2 tablespoons butter is a small bowl in your microwave. Stir in salt, garlic powder, and the dried parsley flakes. Use a brush to spread this garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits. Use up all of the butter for optimal deliciousness!
Makes one dozen biscuits.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest